|Cornell University Ergonomics Web|
WHERE IT HURTS
There's no need to stand for leg pain.
1. Do you have space for ample
2. Are you using a comfortable padded seat or a seat cushion to distribute your
weight evenly and increase the time you can sit comfortably?
3. Is the angle between the chair back and seat pan between
5. Do you have some space between the undersides back of your knees and the
seat of the chair?
6. Do you rest your feet flat on the floor or on a footrest?
|Where it hurts main page|