|Cornell University Ergonomics Web|
WHERE IT HURTS
Has your side and back been a bother lately?
1. Is the spacebar of your keyboard centered in front of you?
2. Is your mouse comfortably placed immediately next to the keyboard on the
side that is most comfortable for you?
3. Is your monitor centered in front of you?
5. Have you adjusted your chair to lean back slightly from an upright position
6. Are you supporting your lower
back with a lumbar support, cushion or pad?
7. Do you maintain a reclined posture when looking at the monitor, using the
keyboard, or moving the mouse?
8. Can you comfortably reach frequently used
9. Is the angle between the chair back and seat pan
10. Do you have space for ample
11. Is your chair close to the keyboard, allowing your upper arms to rest at your
|Where it hurts main page|