Cornell University Ergonomics Web

Ergonomics Certification in the USA

In the USA professional Ergonomics certification is granted by the  the Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics  (BCPE)

The professional designation is that the person is a Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE).

If you are considering hiring a Human Factors/Ergonomist then you should look for a person who has a CPE.