We currently have two full-time positions open. The information for each is
Full-time Position Description:
Human factors and usability specialist responsible for applying user-centered
design principles toward the creation and validation of software user interfaces
for Lenovo personal computing products, software and services.
- Conducts task analyses, requirements gathering, competitive assessments,
iterative software design evaluations, and benchmarking studies with
representative users in formal and informal settings using a broad variety
- Defines user scenarios based upon collected requirements.
- Writes detailed software user interface specifications and creates
prototypes for demonstration and evaluation purposes.
- Works with representatives from software development, marketing,
support, technology, and strategy worldwide to implement and track usability
objectives appropriate to the defined user audiences.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduate degree in human factors or related field strongly preferred. 3
to 5 years directly related software user interface and user experience.
- Experience with usability testing methods.
- Must have experience with software UI design and interaction with
- Cross-disciplinary presentation skills a plus.
- Additional benefit includes experience applying ethnography and
discovery research to the development of design concepts.
- Samples of previous software specification or user interface designs may
- Please note: This is a single job posting, but it covers two openings.
For the second opening, we would be quite interested to talk with people who
have experience with both hardware and software.
Link to job ->