EFFECTS OF A CHAIR MOUNTED SPLIT KEYBOARD ON POSTURE COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
Cornell Univ., Dept. DEA
Cornell Univ., Dept. Anatomy
- Effects of a Chair Mounted Split Keyboard...
- Researchers have linked typing posture to keyboard related injuries.
- How is posture related to musculoskeletal injury?
- Design Interventions
- An alternative design intervention:
- The manufacturer claims the following:
- Research Design
- Research questions
- Study Design
- Dependent variables
- Experimental Protocol
- Comparison of extreme wrist angles
- Ulnar deviation means for all 12 subjects
- Wrist extension means for all 12 subjects
- Influence of secondary variables on wrist posture.
- Wrist posture during cursor positioning
- Upper body posture - Videomotion Analysis
- Postural variables while typing
- Postural variables while cursor positioning
- Upper Body Posture I
- Upper Body Posture I (Continued)
- Upper Body Posture II
- Upper Body Posture II (Continued)
- Typing performance:
- Typing accuracy (%)
- Individual Questionnaire Results:
- Comparison Questionnaire Results:
- Follow up study:
- Follow-up study results:
- Wrist movement scatter plot for subject #6
- Wrist movement scatter plot for subject #2
- Upper body posture
- Contradictory evidence:
- Future Study
Return to the CUErgo Home Page.